Subscribe RSS

Tuesday

Cream Cheese Spread

I recently found some notes I took a long time ago while watching a "Barefoot Contessa" show on the Food Network.  I had just finished making some muffins and decided to throw together this super easy recipe from my notes and try it out on the muffins.  Nirvana!  Plus, it would be wonderful on pancakes, waffles, sugar cookies, etc. etc. etc. or just by the spoonful out of the bowl -- not that I did that, of course, I'm just sayin'.  Plus, if you wanted it lemony, you could just substitute lemon zest for the orange zest, and think of all the things you could use that on....yumminess!

Cream Cheese Spread

1 8-oz pkg cream cheese
1 heaping Tbsp fresh orange zest
1/3 Cup sugar

Beat together until well blended.  Store in refrigerator.

That's it!  On your mark, get set, go!!







No comments:

Post a Comment